The next AlaSim International has been rescheduled for May, 2014. See the NEWS tab for more information.
For a quick look at AMSC, download this short presentation. AMSC at a glance.
AMSC is a not-for-profit organization, chartered in Alabama under IRS 501(c) (6).
The general purpose of this council is to encourage the development and growth of modeling and simulation activities within the State of Alabama.
Membership is open to any (commercial, government, academic or professional) organization or individual with a “stake” in M&S.
The AMSC is interested in:
- All types of M&S schemas, tools and techniques
- All phases of the M&S lifecycle
- All aspects of the M&S industrial and business environment
- All kinds of M&S applications and uses
- All M&S practitioners, developers, users, innovators, entrepreneurs and critics